Guardian IPM Pest Control Bed Bug Exterminators Allston MA
We offer sensible solutions with custom service agreements to meet YOUR needs. Fully licensed and insured, we utilize the most advanced product, equipment, and techniques to guarantee your satisfaction at a reasonable rate.
Guardian Pest Control offers services to both residential and commercial customers in Allston Ma.
Signs of an infestation
Bed Bugs are more active in warmer weather, which feed at night and hide in cracks and crevices
during the day.
• Bed bugs do not have nests like ants or bees, but tend to congregate in habitual hiding places.
• Bed bugs prefer to hide close to where they feed.
However, if necessary, they will crawl over 100 feet to obtain a blood meal.
• Most infestations start around the beds and spread an entire room and beyond.
• Bed bugs usually bite people at night, while are sleeping.
• bites can occur on any exposed skin and Symptoms vary with the individual.
• Some people develop an itchy or located Welt swelling, while others have little or no reaction.
• Bloodstains (black / red), stains stools in sheets, pillows, mattress / box springs are also signs of infestation.
• unpleasant musty smell sweet can occur with a Severe infestation.
During the first part of an infestation of bed bugs are found on the Tufts, seams and folds of mattresses which later spread to cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. If allowed to
multiply, they establish themselves behind baseboards, window and door casings, pictures,
moldings, and in furniture, loosened wallpaper, and cracks in plaster and partitions.
Bed Bug Identification
Jamaica Plain MA
Manchester by the Sea
Guardian IPM Pest Control serves these towns in MA for Pest Control and Bed Bug Exterminators, Extermination
Beg bugs are small brownish, flattened parasites
(4-5 mm long) that feed on the blood of human beings,
birds and mammals.
• Bed Bugs don't fly, but they can crawl quickly
on floors, walls and ceilings.
• They can hitch rides or move on
clothing, furniture, handbags and luggage.
• The females lay their eggs in isolated areas,
deposit of up to five a day (in a 200-500
life). The eggs are small, whitish, and
barely visible (size of a spot of dust).
• Lodging errors are very resilient. Nymphs can
survive months without food and adults
for over a year.
For your convenience and immediate
attention, Call 866-326-5565
Protecting your Home-Business-Health-Environment